What is the Lincolnshire Heritage Forum?
The Lincolnshire Heritage Forum exists to support, develop and promote museums and heritage attractions in the county through meetings, training opportunities, networking, skills sharing and joint projects and promotional activities. It acts as a shared voice for heritage in the county.
What you get for your membership:
1. Annual subscription to the forum and its resources
2. One free 2016 delegate place to our established annual Conference
3. Chance to enter the high profile Heritage Forum awards that promote and recognise the excellence of the County’s cultural sites
4. To be part of a united voice about heritage in the County and impact on decisions that could affect your organisation
5. To be part of the network thereby sharing experience and knowledge with like-minded colleagues
6. To have a high profile on the Forum’s blog and web site, lincsheritageforum.wordpress.com
7. To have the opportunity to develop partnerships to benefit your organisation
As well as…
* Opportunity to be part of a growing network of similar organisations sharing experience, knowledge and challenges
* Invite to Heritage Forum meetings, training and networking events all over the county
* Opportunities to participate in joint projects
* Advice, support, networking and much more…
Be part of the 2016 Lincolnshire Heritage Forum
Individual Membership £10 * until 31 March 2017
Organisation Membership £25 *until 31 March 2017
To join, please download the form below and please return it to:
Pam Cowlishaw 13 Cromwell Avenue, Woodhall Spa, Lincs. LN10 6TH
Cheques made payable to The Lincolnshire Heritage Forum or contact me for information about BACS transfer.