LINCOLNSHIRE HERITAGE FORUM
Lincolnshire Heritage Forum supports Lincolnshire’s valuable heritage assets through providing a network for business support and advice. The forum also promotes the heritage offer to increase footfall to heritage sites and raise awareness of its member businesses. The Forum, like many of its member businesses is run by volunteers.
One of the significant events in the Forums programme is the biennial Lincolnshire Heritage Awards. The awards are important as they support businesses to look at their business and how they can improve it, share best practice examples, celebrate success abs raise awareness of Lincolnshire’s unique heritage assets and the impact they have on the economy, society and the role they play in preserving history.
Lincolnshire Heritage Forum is offering eight organisations the opportunity to support these awards and by doing so the heritage assets so important to the county of Lincolnshire through the following sponsorship package:
In return for your investment, sponsors will get:
• a complimentary invitation for up to 2 people to attend the awards ceremony at Gainsborough Old Hall on July 10th 2014
• your branding on the winners award plaque and certificate
• your name used in conjunction with the Award title, for example the ‘[business] Award for best use of digital resources’
• promotion on the Heritage Forum website, blog and through our social media channels
• photo opportunities and press/digital media coverage of the ceremony and award winners
• the opportunity to present your award to the winners at the ceremony (attended by approx. 70 guests)
Early birds get to choose which Award they would prefer to sponsor, and also a possible opportunity to join the judging panel NB: judging panel numbers will be limited.
Award categories for 2014 are:
1. Best volunteer project
2. Most awesome work with young people
3. Best exhibition
4. Best event
5. Best project on a limited budget (up to £500)
6. Inspiration award (for use of collections or heritage assets eg a site or a building)
7. Best use of digital resources
8. Excellence award (an overall category that all projects entering the awards can be considered for – replaces ‘Museum of the Year’)
The cost of sponsoring an award is £300.00.
If you would like to support the Heritage Forum and its member businesses through sponsoring an award, please contact:
Caty Collier email@example.com
Or Emma Tatlow firstname.lastname@example.org