A conference to include everyone involved in Heritage, in Lincolnshire
Lincs Heritage Conference will take place at The Showroom, Lincoln on March 1st, 2013. Booking will be handled by the Heritage Trust of Lincolnshire via their website here
If you have experience of any of the following topics, and could answer any of the question groups below in 30 minutes or less please email email@example.com to become a speaker. Invitations for speakers are open until 15th December 2012.
PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE (Who needs it!)
- What is PLI – what is covered what is not?
- How much does it cost – what do I get?
- Is it a legal necessity or optional?
- Can I use someone else’s PLI?
- What is event insurance – is it the same as PLI?
- What other insurances might a small heritage attraction require?
WHERE DO I GET FUNDING?
- How can I raise funds for my group?
- We’re not a registered charity – can we apply for a grant?
- What grants are available to small heritage attractions and what for?
- Can I get a Heritage Lottery Grant?
- What is the Lincolnshire Funding Portal?
WHAT IS MY STATUS?
- What status do I need to apply for a grant?
- What is a registered charity? Do I need to be one?
- What is a Company limited by guarantee – do I need to be one?
- What is a social enterprise?
- What is ‘not for profit’?
HOW DO I TELL THE WORLD?
- What are the basic rules of marketing?
- Why should I use online marketing tools?
- How do I get a website?
- What is social media and how do I use it?